Stay ahead of employment scams, protect your small business, and keep yourself secure in an evolving digital world. Learn more. Due to recent activity, DreamSpring would like to provide the following guidance for job applicants:
Thank you for your interest in a DreamSpring position. To ensure the validity of communications:
- Please make sure that any messages claiming to be from a DreamSpring representative originate from a DreamSpring.org email address.
- If you believe you have received a fraudulent message, please report it to any third-party employment site used. and apply directly on DreamSpring’s Careers Page (https://dreamspring.applytojob.com/).
- We will never ask for your banking information as part of the application process.
- We look forward to reviewing your application.
For small business owners applying for capital, DreamSpring would like to share how you can keep yourself and your business secure.
- We won’t ask for your social security number via email.
- Our representatives won’t ask you to verify your social security number in full during phone interactions.
- There is no fee to apply for DreamSpring loans.
- DreamSpring does not offer educational or personal grants.
Learn more about cybersecurity measures you can take with advice from the SBA.